Isaiah 43:25

I am the God who forgives your sins and I do this because of who I am and I will not hold your sins against you. (Isaiah 43:25)

InTheDesertMinistries

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Monday, February 21, 2011

Colossians 1:16-17 (NIV):: Hold On To Your Faith

Colossians 1:16-17 (NIV):: Hold On To Your Faith
Posted by In The Desert Ministries at 6:04 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

InTheDesertMinistries

Promote Your Page Too

Blog Talk Radio

Please; Join " Chat with In The Desert Ministries on Saturday May 6, 2011 from 6pm -7pm (EST), God is moving and you would not want to be left out.



Our show topic is in honor of our Mother's . What is a virtual woman? Join us live on the show to give your mother a shout on Mother's Day. Let's give our Mothers the honor they desire. We will be taking calls live on the show!." See You There!!!































































InTheDesertMinistries

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Search This Blog

Pages

  • Home
  • Pursing Christ

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (23)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ▼  February (3)
      • Our God is Powerful!!!
      • Colossians 1:16-17 (NIV):: Hold On To Your Faith
      • Hold On To Your Faith
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2010 (20)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (7)

About Us

My photo
In The Desert Ministries
In The Desert Ministries was created from a vision from God in 2006. Our mission is to bring exhortation, deliverance, healing & comfort to the body of Christ. We are committed to keeping our brothers & sisters lifted up in prayer and to help bring souls to the kingdom of God. Our own life’s challenges and experience has equipped us to help in this area. The bible tells us in Luke 22:31&32 (NIV)” Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat.” But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not; and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
View my complete profile

How do you worship?

Wess Morgan; I choose to worship

Nobody greater than you

Already Here

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.